***IMPORTANT NOTE*** Due to the common nature of Celebrations cards, they carry their own rates. These are:
Holos – 7 points
V’s – 60 points
Exchanging your unwanted Pokemon Cards for Sealed Products and Single Cards is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Register for an account to create your username details. Count up all your unwanted Pokemon cards and categorise them in line with the card types on our Trade Calculator. Use the Trade Calculator to input your numbers and work out an expected points value.
Securely pack your unwanted cards into a box. When packing please adhere to the following:
– Cards should be sorted by category (ie all energy cards together, all trainer cards together etc).
- Standard bulk should be sorted as best as possible into sets (ie all Evolving Skies together, all Hidden Fates together etc) This helps keep to our processing timescales and award our customers points quicker.
– Please put them in stacks of 100 wrapped in cling film / printer paper to stop them bending against each other in transit etc.
– Don’t forget to include a note in your parcel confirming your name and user account details, and a breakdown of what’s included in the package to allow us to link your Trading Cards to you!
** PLEASE NOTE ** We reserve the right to refuse bulk and return back to sender if the above 4 criteria are not met.
Send your parcel to the following address:
Crazy Collectables Ltd
4 Foundry Rise
When we receive your cards we will check them in using the calculator and apply your points to your account balance within 48 hours. You’ll receive an email to let you know as soon as your points have been applied. You can then purchase items on the website, and use your points to pay for them. Any unused points will remain on your account to use whenever you wish or add to at a later date. If you don’t quite have enough points to purchase your desired item/s, you can use your points as a discount against your purchase.
To assist in helping you work out what products you want to buy with your points, we have designed our points system based on 1p per point (ie 8000 points is £80).
We accept all cards that meet the following criteria:
- Must be English Print.
- Must be in Excellent Condition (No Bends, Creases and minimal whitening to outer card).
- Promo Cards are fine but NO World Championships Deck Cards.
- Genuine Cards only, Please do not send Chinese Counterfeits.
- As you can imagine our bulk trade programme is very popular, and as such it may take us up to 48 hours to check your cards in and apply your points to your account.
- In the event of any rejected cards that do not meet the criteria stated above, we will ALWAYS return any rejected cards in with your goods when we ship your next order to you.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs of sending your cards to us. The following are our shipping recommendations:#
- Up to 1,000 cards (1.8kg approx) – Royal Mail Second Class.
- Over 1,000 Cards – iPostParcels, MyHermes or Parcel2Go all offer similar competitive pricing.
Standard Non Holo – 2.5 pts each
Trainers – 1.5 pts each
Energy – 1 pt each
Jumbo Oversized Cards – No Longer Accepted
Holos – 11 pts each
Reverse Holos – 8 pts each
EX / GX / V – 90 pts each
Character Cards / Trainer Gallery – 40 pts each